Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Random Update

Today I am 23.5 weeks! I am looking forward to reaching the next milestone of 24 weeks and knowing that with severe medical efforts, Jack would be viable outside the womb after 24 weeks. Although, I've told him to stay in there until at least 38 weeks. ;)

This week, heartburn and acid reflux have decided to take over. In addition, I've had a migraine for 2 days and am not sure how to get rid of it. I hope it goes away soon so I can make it through this last week of work before Spring Break!

Here are a few close ups of my "bump" or "mountain" as I see it now. I'm still only up 9-10lbs at this point but feel like my stomach makes me look 20lbs heavier.




In addition to Jack's progress, I am sure most of you heard we are building a house. I am SO excited to have our OWN home where we can paint and decorate however we want. Although we didn't originally plan to build, I love our house already. Our lot is much smaller than we would have preferred but at the time it was the best decision for us and [ our family ]. I love saying that. :] I cannot wait to post pictures of the progress. Michael meets with the construction manager this week to get an estimated timeline of events but we are currently scheduled to close in June. I just hope we get in the house before Jack makes his big debut. :) 

Here's the sketch of our elevation from the website. 
Our siding will be gray and the doors/shutters will be black:

Our kitchen! 
Our counters are a slightly different color and we won't have the sunroom off to the left
because I didn't want to eat into our (already too small) yard. I am excited for recessed lighting and an island in the kitchen. This is the model home.

The floor plan:

And here's our lot and the SOLD sign on it. :)
Two houses behind us have large black lab mixes so Cooper will make new friends, too.



That's all for now!

Love, 
The GROWING Goodins 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVVVVEEEEE your house!!!!!! It's going to be soo gorgeous! and perfect sized (now just think of all the Jack's you fit into those 3 extra bedrooms!!!! haha! Can't wait to see the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this floorplan ... it looks massive compared to the 1-bedroom apartments I've been looking at the last several months hahah!! Maybe I'll just move in with you instead!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete