Your Nav Bar Here

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Making Progress...

This week I hit the 27-week mark. That means I am in my final week of the second trimester and FINALLY feel like this pregnancy is moving along quickly. I don't go back to the high risk doctor for 3 more weeks and I'm nervous to see how big Jack grows in that time. There were 3 weeks between my last two appointments and he gained over a pound.

Next week I start off my third trimester by repeating the 1 hour glucose test. I pray I pass it this time because I'd love to not have to repeat the 3 hour test again. I am absolutely elated and terrified to think that Jack will be here in 12 weeks or less! We have so much to do and our house is just beginning the framing process so the race is on...

Here are my picture updates for 27 weeks:




Before I ever got pregnant, Michael's sister offered us her crib. I absolutely love the crib and am thankful for one less thing to buy for Jack. :) We did a trial run to make sure we had all the screws for it this week. This is where it's extremely difficult that we don't have a nursery or house to start setting up.

My stomach isn't the only thing growing lately. ;) Yesterday our lumber was dropped off for our house and they will begin framing this weekend. I am SO excited to see the house take shape and be able to walk around inside. It's scary to think we will be in a new house in less than 60 days and Jack will be here in less than 90 days.



Love, 
The GROWING Goodins

3 comments:

  1. Things are moving fast!!! I can not wait to see both Jack and the house! I happy that the crib will sleep another child. Luke never did use it because we ran out of room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get your dress from ON? I love it and your baby belly!

    SO excited for your house to be taking shape!!!

    And I lovvve that crib soo much! I want all white furniture! Have you guys been buying anything else yet? Love keeping up to date with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this, im getting exciiiiited!!! that crib is vera pretty and unique!

    ReplyDelete